Searching for a home renovation project?
06 December 2023
Are you looking to be your own project manager for your next home renovation? Check out these three recently listed properties in Dundee and Angus that are exclusive to TSPC.
There are many benefits of choosing to buy a home to renovate and these can be personable to each individual. Here's our pros and cons to think about when deciding if a home renovation is the right route for you!
- Lower purchase: Fixer-upper properties are often priced lower than move-in ready homes, providing an opportunity for potential savings.
- Creative expression: Renovating a property allows for personalisation and the opportunity to have the freedom to choose materials, colours, and layouts that suit your taste and lifestyle.
- Increase property value: Renovations can potentially increase the property's value, leading to higher equity in the long run.
- Ideal location: Buying a home that needs some renovation can be a way into a desired location at a lower cost.
- Time-consuming: Renovations can take time, and living in a home during construction can be inconvenient.
- Decision-making: The decision-making process involved in renovations, from choosing materials to making design decisions, can be overwhelming. When planning for a home renovation, do as much research as possible beforehand!
- Unforeseen costs: Unexpected costs should be expected. When you are budgeting for your project, it is important to put money aside to cover these unexpected costs, if they arise.
Your dream property could be right here…
If you are looking for your first or your next home renovation, TSPC is the place to start your search. We market the majority of properties for sale in Tayside, and all properties on our website are exclusive meaning you won’t find them on any other property portal.
Take a look at these three recently listed homes in need of some TLC.
Offers over £250,000
This four-bedroom Victorian duplex in Dundee offers all the grandeur and elegance expected of a Victorian residence, with appealing opportunities for modernisation. The versatile interiors include a snug or formal dining area, a dual aspect living room, a family or games room, a spacious dining kitchen, a bright bathroom, and a large attic with development potential, subject to permissions. But that’s not all, it’s elevated position means it benefits from stunning views towards the River Tay.
Offers over £215,000
Next, we have a detached bungalow located in the Angus town of Kirriemuir. Offering three bedrooms and three reception rooms all on one level, with a degree of updating, it has the ability to make a fantastic family home.
Offers around £105,000
Our third property is a traditional end-terraced home offering a blank canvas for its new owners to make it their own. On the ground floor you will find a bright lounge, a kitchen and a shower room. While upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.