Watch Property15 Westgate, Friockheim DD11 4TX
2 Bed End Terrace Bungalow - Offers Over £180,000
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase this charming end terr cottage with separate annexe.
- End Terr Cottage
- Central Location
- Lounge & Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms
- Large Garden
- Annexe with Lounge
- EPC Rating: D
- Council Tax Band: B
- Tenure: Freehold
- TSPC Ref: 137149
- Lounge: 15' 5" x 8' 10" (4.70m x 2.69m)
- Kitchen: 11' 3" x 10' 10" (3.43m x 3.30m)
- Bathroom: 6' 5" x 6' 2" (1.96m x 1.88m)
- Bedroom: 13' 1" x 8' 8" (3.99m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom: 10' 0" x 6' 11" (3.05m x 2.11m)
- Annexe Lounge/Kitchen: 19' 7" x 7' 4" (5.97m x 2.24m)
- Annexe Shower Room: 7' 3" x 5' 7" (2.21m x 1.70m)
- Annexe Bedroom: 10' 8" x 8' 2" (3.25m x 2.49m)
Tel: 01241 876633
Request Viewing by Email
Arbroath, Friockheim, Auchmithie, Colliston, Inverkeilor
It's famed for the "Declaration of 1320" and as home of the "Arbroath Smokie," although the smoked haddock delicacy actually originated in the nearby one-time fishing village of Auchmithie.
But as you would expect from the biggest of the Angus towns, there's so much more to Arbroath than just its rich seafaring heritage, captured in a multi-million-pound visitor centre by the quay. The population numbers around the 24,000 mark and it has been hailed among the country's most affordable commuter towns, with Aberdeen and Dundee both coming into play.
It is home to Angus College, the Webster Theatre, two secondary schools, 11 primaries and, of course, a harbour. The Arbroath football team's nickname is the Red Lichties, referencing the lamp which adorned the harbour entrance as an aid to shipping.
The rural hinterland includes the villages of Inverkeilor, with its parks, primary school and pub, Friockheim and the clifftop hamlet of Auchmithie.