Watch Property28a William Street, Dundee DD1 2NJ
4 Bed Terraced Villa - Offers Over £170,000
Mid terraced villa in a highly sought after location which offers comfortable accommodation, close to local amenities.
- Mid Terraced Villa
- Lounge, Conservatory
- Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Room/Reception
- Four Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms, Shower Room
- GCH & DG
- Garden; Driveway
- EPC Rating: D
- Council Tax Band: C
- Tenure: Freehold
- TSPC Ref: 139240
- Lounge: 11'05" x 17'11" (3.48m x 5.46m)
- Kitchen/Dining: 12'02" x 15'08" (3.71m x 4.78m)
- Dining/Second Reception: 9'05" x 12' 04" (2.87m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'02" x 15'02" (3.40m x 4.62m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'01" x 14'05" (2.77m x 4.39m)
- Bedroom 3: 6'06" x 10'06" (1.98m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'06" x 13'10" (2.90m x 4.22m)
- Bathroom: 6'00" x 5'10" (1.83m x 1.78m)
- Upstairs Bathroom: 6'03" x 6'06" (1.91m x 1.98m)
- Shower Room: 4'09" x 6'05" (1.45m x 1.96m)
Tel: 01382 200099
Request Viewing by Email
Dundee Including Invergowrie
The Tayside Solicitors Property Centre handles 4 in every 5 property sales in Scotland's fourth largest city, profiling an array of homes ranging from traditional tenements to family villas and the full spectrum of contemporary residences.
The City of Discovery has undergone an ambitious transformation over the past decade and major investment continues in the shape of revitalisation of the Waterfront, spearheaded by the V&A Museum, the Slessor Gardens and civic amenities including hotels, shops and leisure facilities.
With award-winning universities and colleges, leading cultural venues, Ninewells Hospital and businesses at the cutting edge of technology, the re-invented Dundee - the UNESCO City of Design 2014 - is very much a 21st Century city, building on a rich cultural and industrial heritage.
Dundee, and nearby Invergowrie at the gateway to the Carse of Gowrie, has confirmed its status as a regional hub brimming with vitality. With a population around the 150,000 mark living in the shadow of The Law, the one-time centre of "jute, jam and journalism" is embracing an era of change.